and Notarial Practice
Helping you thrive in any commercial environment
The law as regards fixed / immovable property in South Africa is a highly specialized field and only practitioners admitted as conveyancers by the High Court of South Africa are permitted to transfer property from one party to another or to register mortgage bonds.
Similarly, notarial practice, which includes transfer of exclusive use areas in sectional title schemes, antenuptial / civil unions contract registrations and document authentication (amongst other areas) is restricted to practitioners admitted as notaries public.
Having over 35 years of experience in estate planning, Mc Naught and Company Incorporated can assist in structuring your estate planning so as to ensure the least amount of tax is paid and the lowest costs possible incurred in administering a deceased estate.
From the estate planning phase to drafting the appropriate trust and/or last will and testament documents, through the actual administration and finalization of a deceased estate, our practitioners will provide you with expert advice and service.
Areas of Expertise
At Mc Naught and Company Incorporated, we are fortunate to have a team of very experienced conveyancers and notaries public who have years of experience in, amongst other areas:
- Township registrations
- Sectional scheme development
- Property transfers
- Drafting and registration of mortgage bonds
- Exclusive use area registrations and transfers
- Drafting and registration of all types of notarial contracts including antenuptial and civil unions contracts
- Property law advice and contract preparation
- Property law arbitration (With both Mark Leathers and Dave Mc Naught being accredited sectional title arbitrators with the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa)
- Notarial document authentication and attestations